I know what you are thinking, finally The Male Baker comes up with a recipe that I can eat! This is my first gluten free baking experiment and boy did they turn out great! They were all devoured within 2 hours of taking them out of the oven which tells ya something about these cookies. After just taking one bite, I fell in complete and instant love with these peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. And to boot, they have no flour! They are simple, fast, and chewy!
Adapted from loveveggiesandyoga
Makes about 24 cookies
3/4 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup Cocoa powder, unsweetened
1 cup Peanut butter, crunchy
1 Large egg
1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
1 cup Chocolate chips (or peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips in one bowl and stir by hand with a spoon.
- After all ingredients are incorporated stir in the chocolate chips
- Form into 1 inch balls with your hands and place on cookie sheet
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cookies begin to crack on top
- Take them out and let cool on pan for 5 five minutes and then transfer to a wire rack for another 10 minutes