Wake up, slowly. Throw on some sweat pants. Turn oven on. Mix 5 ingredients. Take out hot and fluffy yellow pancakes. Indulge. Belly fully satisfied.
If you want to join in on this experience, take a peek below. This is a simple, fast, and easy yellow pancakes/dutch babies recipe that you will never throw away. You will want to laminate, frame, and bake this recipe for any special (or not so special) occasion. Let me know what you think and if you tried it out.
Makes one 9 by 13 pan full of yellow pancakes
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease pan with butter or spray oil and set aside.
- In mixer, whip the eggs for 30 second on high speed. While the eggs are still being whipped, slowly add the flour. Do not over whip the eggs here, it changes the consistency quite a bit. *Stick to 1 minute of whipping*
- By hand, stir in salt, milk, melted butter.
- Bake in hot oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot yellow pancakes with freshly squeezed lemon and powdered sugar. Any other toppings are encouraged! Have fun and enjoy!